Face envy aesthetics training is now giving you the opportunity to train with her and start you on the journey of a lifetime in your new career, turning you into a confident, professional Semi-Permanent Makeup technician who can provide clients with stunning, natural looking makeup that lasts for years
The Academy is located in Crewe Cheshire
Our aim is to start you on the journey of a lifetime in your new career, turning you into a confident, professional Semi-Permanent Makeup technician.
The course is ran over a period of 2 days 10am-5pm , in which we will cover everything to do with Microblading front to back, top to bottom. The course will be split into two parts, Am and PM and will cover all of your theory along with live demo and plenty of opportunities to practice brow shapes and receive feedback.
Day 2 will be scheduled for around 2 weeks after your first theory and practice day giving you time to practice drawing the perfect brow and perfecting your technique on artificial skin at home before coming into face envy aesthetics clinic to do your live demo models . Then you will be passed off your home practice. Following day 2 you will be left confident to go home and build up a live model portfolio 3 models in total which you will send in for assessment and feedback before being issued with your accredited cerificate.
The full course including starter kit is currently on offer for £995 instead of £1495 and is available to pay via cash, card or finance. At the time of booking a deposit of £295 is required to secure your place on the course leaving the rest to pay on the day (please note if taking the finance option through pay L8r the deposit might be more )
To book please dont hesitate to contact us.
Students will be guided through all aspects of Microblading
Complete session and home practice in perfect eyebrow shaping is completed prior to starting actual microblading
- Microblading Eyebrows with and without existing hair
- Needles, blades, handtools
- Perfect Hair Stroke Brows
- Health and safety/Sterilisation
- Local government by laws/licensing
- Correct clinical environment, trolley, couch, equipment, room set up, sanitation and PPE
- History of the art of semi permanent makeup
- Anatomy of the skin and the healing process
- Skin Diseases and Medical Conditions
- Health & Safety
- Colour & Pigment Theory
- How to design the perfect brow
- How to conduct the perfect consultation
- Best practice in treatment room set up
- Tutor led demonstration
- Sanitation & Sterilization
- Model training (this will be scheduled for a day when you have completed and perfected drawing brow shapes with your microblade at home and Sheree has passed you on this first stage of the course)
- Photography and Business Set Up
You will leave the academy on day 2 to complete a model portfolio of 5 models at home which will be sent to Us for final assessment before your certificate is issued
We are committed to providing you the best possible training and development for you and your business with ongoing support.
For any more help or information please get in touch.